Training Staff Members Receive:
- The Opportunity to Train and Grow as a Fitness Professional along side one of the most Educated and Progressive Fitness Teams in the industry.
- Free Membership with a Plus one option
- In Depth Training with our Experienced Training Staff
- The Opportunity to develop with a growing Fitness Company
- Certification from NASM, NSCA, ACSM or similar.
- Current CPR, First Aid and AED certification
- In school or working towards a degree in Exercise Science or a related area of study.
At Elite, we’re always looking to build our training team with established or aspiring fitness professionals. If you think Elite would be a good career choice for you after reviewing our expectatio...
Group fitness instructors will receive:
- Free gym membership with Plus One option
- Current CPR, First Aid and AED certification (If not current we have onsite certifications)
- Group fitness Certification specific to classes Instructor will be teaching.
- Personal training certification from NSCA or similar is recommended.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in group fitness classes required.
- Degree in physical education, exercise physiology, kinesiology, recreation, health education, health promotion or related field from an accredited college or university is recommended.
Become a part of our Training Club team. Our training club is a Comprehensive Fitness Program designed to address any goals through strength, intensity and restorative training classes.
Please submit resume to apply. Certified Trainers and Group Instructors only. CPR certification required. No calls please.