What if you could treat every day as a lazy Sunday morning? And you didn’t have to sacrifice your health goals to make your fluffy, carby dreams a reality.
Try Becca’s grown-up version of your childhood favorite with these protein-packed pancakes that use ingredients you probably have on hand!
Becca’s Protein Packed Pancakes
- 1/4 cup of liquid egg whites
- 1 scoop of Protein Powder of Choice (We used Orgain Vegan Protein Powder)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Natural sweetener (optional)
- Mix liquid egg whites and protein powder together with a spatula. (Mix by hand for a slightly lumpy batter or, if you prefer, use a blender to achieve a smoother consistency.)
Stir in the baking powder.
- Continue to stir as you add in the cinnamon. Add as little or as much as you like—even add a little natural sweetener such as Stevia or honey if you want.
- Slowly add almond milk. Start with 1/4 cup and add from there. Just be sure to keep the batter thick!
- Turn your stove on medium heat. Pour in the batter (it should be thick) and let cook for about 3 minutes.
- Flip your pancake, and lower the heat a little bit.
- Cook until desired fluffiness, and let cool.
- Top with your favorite toppings of choice.
Amount per serving
Total Fat 2 g
Total Carbs10 g
Protein 23 g